A place to share the journey...

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

We're Home!


Don't know if anyone is looking at this blog anymore - internet access at the Guest House in Ethiopia was almost non-existent. But anyway, last Sunday I thought I would for sure be staying till the end of the month. The next day, I heard my Embassy date would be that week - because my visa was running out, and things happened very quickly all of a sudden, an now we're HOME! Getting over jet lag and Ethiopia sleep/wake schedules, and seeing doctor about some health issues, but overall we're both feeling good and delighted to be HOME!!!
Eve

4 comments:

  1. I'm still keeping tabs on you guys! I'd love to see more pictures!! Sandy showed me all the ones she took and they were great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooooo glad you guys are home safe and sound!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! Drop by when you have the energy, or give me a ring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray, hooray! I had been following all along, just a little slow on the feedback/comments. I'm SO happy for you! I'll hopefully see more pictures soon--here or on FB or regular email works too--I just want to see the happy family! It sounds like your trip was FANTASTIC, although long, and now, you're HOME!

    ReplyDelete